Re: Multiple regressions

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg74272] Re: Multiple regressions
  • From: dh <dh at metrohm.ch>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 19:18:42 -0500 (EST)

Hi Cliff,

it is hard to help you if you do not post a simple example. I think your

problem comes because you attack your task in an inapropriate way. There

should be no need to clear anything.

Assume you have a function evaluate[data_] and the data in dat1,dat2..,

you would call evaluate[dat1] e.t.c. On the other hand, if you did not

declare a function, but work with a variable dat, you would copy your

data into dat: dat=dat1, evaulate dat1,  dat=dat2, evaulate dat2 e.t.c.

Daniel