RE: Re: Animate command on ListPlot:

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg74318] RE: [mg74262] Re: Animate command on ListPlot:
  • From: "Ingolf Dahl" <ingolf.dahl at telia.com>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 00:50:41 -0500 (EST)

You might try my AnimateToClosedGroup command, which does exactly this. Just
download  and install my TaggedCells Package from
http://web.telia.com/~u31815170/Mathematica/
If you install according to the instructions, you can look up
AnimateToClosedGroup in Help, and find an example, which you might modify.
Good luck!
Best regards

Ingolf Dahl