graphing curves in the complex plane

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg75825] graphing curves in the complex plane
  • From: Stephanie S CavagnaroWong <sscw at mit.edu>
  • Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 05:32:20 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

I am trying to graph Szego's curve, S = {z in C: |ze^(1-z)| = 1, |z| <=
1} in the complex plane, and I cannot figure out how to do this.  I have
tried many variations of the various Plot functions with no success.
Any advice would be appreciated!

I am relatively new to Mathematica, so I apologize if this is a simple
question -- I have done much websearching, including in the MathGroup
archives, and could not find an answer.

Thank you very much,
Stephanie Wong.