Re: Solving Differential Equations with Vectors

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg83268] Re: Solving Differential Equations with Vectors
  • From: "Kevin J. McCann" <Kevin.McCann at umbc.edu>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 05:36:20 -0500 (EST)

For starters, you could read the documentation on DSolve rather than
expecting the rest of us to do it for you. (Your syntax below is
completely hosed.) If you do that, then you could look at some of the
examples that use coupled equations.

You will probably also need to look at Thread to correctly equate
vectors, initial conditions, etc., e.g.

v={x,y};
c={1, 2};
Thread[v == c]