Re: SoundNote does not accept "H"
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg83297] Re: SoundNote does not accept "H"
- From: Norbert Marxer <marxer at mec.li>
- Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2007 05:15:52 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 16 Nov., 11:38, Szabolcs Horv=E1t <szhor... at gmail.com> wrote: > I was playing with Sound and SoundNote. For some reason, SoundNote does > not seem to accept the H note. Sound[SoundNote["H"]] returns > unevaluated but Sound[SoundNote["A"]] works correctly. I can use > Sound[SoundNote] as a workaround, but why doesn't the letter > specification work? > > Szabolcs Hello In English "B" is used instead of "H". Best Regards Norbert Marxer