Re: Split window vertically or horizontally in Math6.0?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg83552] Re: Split window vertically or horizontally in Math6.0?
- From: "jimbo" <j-bowen1 at worldnet.att.net>
- Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 05:02:13 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com>
I asked for this feature for quite some time ago. I do not know why it would be so difficult to implement. Nearly every other modern editing window supports this function. Jim "W. Craig Carter" <ccarter at mit.edu> wrote in message news:fi0p7b$69o$1 at smc.vnet.net... > > Splitting a window for editing: > > I'd like to be able to split a window so that I can see the > top part of a long notebook and the bottom part > synchronously. > > I am wondering if anyone has done this--or if it is a > feature that I am missing? If not, is this something others > would find useful enough to suggest for future versions? > > > > Craig > >