Re: Palette Size

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg81666] Re: Palette Size
  • From: David Reiss <dbreiss at gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 04:43:45 -0400 (EDT)

Part of the problem is that the basic InputPalette has the optoin
Editable->False (but this begs the question of how the WindowSize
option for your palette got changed!).

Here's how to fix it

Evaluate

Notebooks[]

and figure out which one is your basicInputPalette.

Then execute

nb=Notebooks[][[inputpal]]

where inputpal is the location in the list of Notebooks[] where the
palette appears.

Then execute

SetOptions[nb, Editable->True,WindowSize -> {Fit, Fit}]

now execute

SetOptions[nb, Editable->False]

And not execute

Export[CurrentValue[nb,"NotebookFullFileName",nb,"NB"]

--David
http://scientificarts.com/worklife
A WorkLife FrameWork
E x t e n d i n g MATHEMATICA's Reach...

And the palette should be fixed (I hope!)On Sep 30, 4:01 am, Helen