Was: Modifying the Default stylesheet?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg81736] Was: Modifying the Default stylesheet?
  • From: David Reiss <dbreiss at gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 05:45:27 -0400 (EDT)

In the first two versions of my reply to this post

(http://groups.google.com/group/comp.soft-sys.math.mathematica/
browse_thread/thread/6215a9816824b6cc)

I gave a pretty complex way to solve the problem of creating a new
stylesheet and installing it on a Mathematica 6 system.

So I sat down tonight and went through a zen-like set of motions of
successive refinement and created a function to include in the next
version of A WorkLife FrameWork which "automatically" does this.

So I am sharing it with the group through the blog posting that I
wrote about it (which contains some other stuff I learned through the
process).

The blog is at

http://scientificarts.com/worklife/wlfwblog/

(the posting is the current first item)

and the permalink to the posting is at

http://scientificarts.com/worklife/wlfwblog/BE3400283395/BE3400283395.html

The notebook with the code can be downloaded from the blog directly
through the "Notebook" link at the end of the posting.

I hope that this is helpful to folks.  This question has come up a few
times, and I needed a tool to do this as well.

David
http://scientificarts.com/worklife
A WorkLife FrameWork
E x t e n d i n g MATHEMATICA's Reach...