Mouse cursor properties

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg81887] Mouse cursor properties
  • From: markholtuk <mark_robert.holt at kcl.ac.uk>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2007 04:31:37 -0400 (EDT)

Hello,
Does anyone know if it is possible to change the style of the mouse
cursor from the default arrow to, let's say, crosshairs when the
cursor is moved over graphics? I have a graphics window within a
Manipulate panel that I click to retrieve co-ordinates. It's not a
real problem using the default cursor, but I would prefer something
more aesthetic!

Thanks in anticipation,

Mark

Mark R. Holt, BA, PhD,
Room 3.28
Molecular Cardiology,
Cardiovascular Division and
Randall Division of Cell and Molecular Biophysics,
New Hunt's House,
King's College London,
Guy's Hospital Campus,
LONDON, SE1 1UL.