Re: Mouse cursor properties

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg81929] Re: [mg81887] Mouse cursor properties
  • From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2007 05:26:06 -0400 (EDT)

I have a related question: Is it possible to change the style of the
mouse cursor when it is over a Graphics3D object?

The default is a pair of curving arrows, to suggest the action of
rotating the graphic.  However, when the Graphics3D object includes
tooltips identifying objects in the 3d-graphic, the sheer size and lack
of a pointer in that default cursor makes it hard to actually point to
objects.

Murray Eisenberg                     murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
Amherst, MA 01003-9305