Hiding Input Cells

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg82101] Hiding Input Cells
  • From: "Harvey P. Dale" <hpd1 at nyu.edu>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 02:54:01 -0400 (EDT)

            Is it possible to hide input cells following notebook
evaluation?  I would like to have the output cells visible, but hide the
input cells, so I can print the output without printing the input cells.
I'd like this to happen automatically, so I don't have to delete the
input cells one by one each time.

            Thank you.

            Sincerely,

            Harvey P. Dale