Re: creating a palette of characters

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg82187] Re: creating a palette of characters
  • From: Jerry <JLK2941 at yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 06:12:26 -0400 (EDT)

Sir, I pasted your code into a new notebook and executed it.
I get
NotebookObject[]  where "Untitled-2" is in the square brackets.

Somehow I expected to see a grid of buttons. Other
responders seemed pleased with the results but I don't
understand it. Did I do something wrong or did I just
misunderstand what to expect?

I'm using V6. Thanks.