Re: ProgressIndicator Questions

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg82240] Re: [mg82213] ProgressIndicator Questions
  • From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 03:23:01 -0400 (EDT)

More about green:  I run Mathematica under Windows XP but with the
Windows Classic Style appearance.  That's where I'm seeing the grayscale
colors for the progress indicator.

If I switch to Windows XP Style, then indeed I see green squares
migrating across the bar.

So evidently the result of ProgressIndicator depends on OS-specific things.

Murray Eisenberg                     murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
Amherst, MA 01003-9305