Re: Converting notebooks to use Mathematica Player

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg82633] Re: Converting notebooks to use Mathematica Player
  • From: "Steve Luttrell" <steve at _removemefirst_luttrell.org.uk>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 05:31:09 -0400 (EDT)

It is precisely because the link to Wolfram's copy of the converted notebook
has a finite lifetime that I used a link to my own local copy! I will ensure
that the local copy is more durable.

However, in future I will give two links: Wolfram original (transient), and
my copy (long-lived).

--
Steve Luttrell
West Malvern, UK