Re: Timeout in HTML export?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg81112] Re: [mg81107] Timeout in HTML export?
  • From: "Igor C. Antonio" <igora at wolf-ram.com>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 06:20:50 -0400 (EDT)

Yaroslav Bulatov wrote:
> I'm generating a table with 300 graphics objects, and when I try to
> export it to HTML, it gets cut-off prematurely after processing
> between 10 and 20% of them. Because the number varies, I suspect I'm
> running into some kind of timer setting, is it something I can fix?
>
> This is the notebook I'm trying to export
>
> drawmat[A_] := Module[{f, points, targets, arrows, plot, nn},
>    nn = 10;
>    f[x_] = {Cos[x], Sin[x]};
>    points = f[#] & /@ Table[x, {x, 0, 2 Pi, 2 Pi/nn}];
>    targets = A.# & /@ points;
>    arrows = MapThread[Arrow[{#1, #2}] &, {points, targets}];
>    plot = ParametricPlot[{f[x], A.f[x]}, {x, 0, 2 Pi}];
>    Show[Graphics[arrows], plot]
>    ];
> Grid[{drawmat[#], drawmat[Transpose[#]],
>     drawmat[1/2 # + 1/2 Transpose[#]]} & /@
>   RandomReal[{-1, 1}, {100, 2, 2}]]
>
> And this is the resulting truncated page
>
> http://yaroslavvb.com/research/ideas/symmetric-matrices/symmats22.html

Yaroslav,

This issue has already been discussed in the forum.  Please take a look at:
http://forums.wolfram.com/mathgroup/archive/2007/Aug/msg00086.html
for a solution and please reply back if you continue to have problems.

Thanks,

Igor

--
Igor C. Antonio
Wolfram Research, Inc.

To email me personally, remove the dash.