Directory of Mathematica Add-Ons

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg87440] Directory of Mathematica Add-Ons
  • From: Jon Harrop <jon at ffconsultancy.com>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 02:16:23 -0400 (EDT)

Is there a directory of available Mathematica Add-Ons (including commercial
ones) anywhere?

I'm looking for productive ways to advertise our own commercial Mathematica
Add-On for time-frequency analysis:

  http://www.ffconsultancy.com/products/CWT/?mma

If we can sell that product more effectively then I'd like to create more
add-ons for Mathematica in the future...

Many thanks,
http://www.ffconsultancy.com/products/?u