RE: Re: REMINDER--Advanced Mathematica Summer School

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg87479] RE: [mg87409] Re: REMINDER--Advanced Mathematica Summer School
  • From: "Jose Luis Gomez" <jose.luis.gomez at itesm.mx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 01:46:44 -0400 (EDT)

I do agree with Savvas (message included below).

I am Mexican, I am the adviser of a new student-group of Mexican Mathematica
fans ( http://www.matecmatica.blogspot.com/ ) and I would love to send at
least one of my brilliant students to this school. They do have great
projects.

However our student-group is totally new, we are just finishing the
administrative procedure in our university (http://www.cem.itesm.mx ) for
registering as an official group, therefore we do not have any money yet,
and we cannot send a student this summer.

Jose
Mexico