Re: color scale for plot

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg87556] Re: [mg87542] color scale for plot
  • From: "W_Craig Carter" <ccarter at mit.edu>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 03:29:59 -0400 (EDT)

Dear Adrian,
I don't think there is an option to do this, but you could construct it yourself
with something like this (this is what I've used):

ArrayPlot[Table[i/256, {j, 1, 24}, {i, 1, 256}], BaseStyle -> Small,
 ColorFunction -> TheParticularColorFunctionYouUsed,
 PlotLabel -> "My Scale"]

And then insert the graphic into your plot.  Drawing Tools may be useful.

--
W. Craig Carter