Re: color scale for plot

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg87685] Re: color scale for plot
  • From: Will Robertson <wspr81 at gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 06:49:10 -0400 (EDT)

On 2008-04-12 20:41:29 +0930, Adrian Lupascu <Adrian.Lupascu at lkb.ens.fr> =
said:

> I was wondering if there is any simple way to add a color scale
> associated to a 3D plot (something like a bar with a color and a
> labelled axis corresponding to the z coordinate). I am interested
> especially in ListPlot3D, ListPointPlot3D, and ListContourPlot.

Hi Adrian,

I'm just finishing up a beta version of my "colorbarplot" that
currently adds colorbars to contourplots/densityplots and 3d plots:
  <http://library.wolfram.com/infocenter/MathSource/7030/>
The new version already supports ListPlot3D and ListContourPlot.  I'd
be interested in adding ListPointPlot3D to the package, as well.

When I squash a couple of bugs I'll send you a copy.

Take care,
Will