Re: Re: Mathematica Player Pro!

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg87790] Re: [mg87724] Re: Mathematica Player Pro!
  • From: John Fultz <jfultz at wolfram.com>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 22:34:34 -0400 (EDT)

I'm glad to see that people here are excited about Player Pro.  We certainly
are, too, and we put it together as a direct response to many requests we got
directly from the user community.  And feedback from users, including your
remarks made here about Player Pro, has been and will continue to be followed
with interest at the highest levels within Wolfram Research.

I know that many of you are aware of this, but I'll remind people that there is
a free alternative right now, which is the Publish-for-Player website in
combination with the freely available Mathematica Player...

http://www.wolfram.com/solutions/interactivedeployment/publish/

It has a few more limitations than Player Pro, but quite a lot can be
accomplished with it.

Sincerely,

John Fultz
jfultz at wolfram.com