Re: Directory of Mathematica Add-Ons

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg87913] Re: Directory of Mathematica Add-Ons
  • From: David Reiss <dbreiss at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2008 23:51:58 -0400 (EDT)

On Apr 17, 1:16 am, Jon Harrop <j... at ffconsultancy.com> wrote:
> David Reiss wrote:
> > On Apr 13, 3:32 am, David Bailey <dave at Remove_Thisdbailey.co.uk>
> > wrote:

> >> I don't think that would cover the many Mathematica packages - free and=

> >> otherwise - published independently of Wolfram.
>
> > Correct.  it includes only those that have negotiated a partnership
> > agreement with Wolfram.
>
> What does that negotiation entail?

Generally the mutual interest on both sides, the suitability of the
relationship and the cost/revenue structure.  Each case is different
and to the best thing to do, if it makes sense for you, is to have a
preliminary discussion with them to see how you feel about it after
some initial exploration...

--david

> --
> Dr Jon D Harrop, Flying Frog Consultancyhttp://www.ffconsultancy.com/produ=