Fw: Re: DifferenitalD vs CapitalDifferenitalD

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg87915] Fw: [mg87763] Re: DifferenitalD vs CapitalDifferenitalD
  • From: "fizzy" <fizzycist at knology.net>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2008 23:52:20 -0400 (EDT)

After applying Jens correction, I was hoping to be able to use the =
DifferentialD  with x, etc. and then use the 'dx' , where 'd' here is =
DifferentialD (just dont know how to add it here in the email),  so it =
would be a Symbol....but this didnt work....I realize I can use the =
straight forward   dx , etc.  symbol but I want to highlight the =
Differential....any way to 'fix' this?....when I type in  DifferentialD =
, from the Palette, and then add x to it and perform  //Head on it , it =
just returns DifferentialD

thank you....jerry blimbaum