Re: Changing TextStyle within Show

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg88071] Re: [mg88030] Changing TextStyle within Show
  • From: "W_Craig Carter" <ccarter at mit.edu>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 04:10:45 -0400 (EDT)

Hello Carlos,
I don't have a 5.2 in front off me, but I can give you a 6.0
suggestion, and perhaps you can backtrack and change it for 5.2. I
often put such things into my init.m

SetOptions[Plot,
 BaseStyle -> {FontFamily -> "Helvetica", FontSlant -> "Italic",
   FontSize -> 24}
 ]

Plot[Nest[Sin, x, 128], {x, 0, 4 Pi}, PlotLabel -> Wiggly,
 AxesLabel -> {Uncle, Grandpa}]

--
W. Craig Carter