How can I make the colored lines inside a Mathematica Legend

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg91007] How can I make the colored lines inside a Mathematica Legend
  • From: pif <rafif at mit.edu>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2008 05:32:32 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,
How can I change the thickness of colored lines inside a Mathematica legend? The default thickness that I am getting makes them barely visible, and hence makes it difficult to associate different colred curves with their labels in the legend. I checked the documentation for Graphics`Legend`, but didn't find options for the thickness of lines inside the legend. Any suggestions?
Thanks..