Missing Posts

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg91018] Missing Posts
  • From: "Steven M. Christensen" <steve at smc.vnet.net>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2008 01:10:24 -0400 (EDT)

Group -

I have been notified that some posts have not been going out in the last
week.   I have done a search and found a number of them in
out-of-the-way spam folders where they should not have been.   I am
posting these tonight and am very sorry for the delays.   I believe I
can avoid this particular problem from now on, but if you do not see
your post after 24 hours, email me about it.  Please do not send a
second copy unless I suggest that so we can avoid duplicates.

As I have said before, I never reject a valid post without letting the
sender know why.  So, if you don't see your post, it is because I did
not get it - either because it just did not come to me or it got stuck
in a spam folder by mistake.

Thanks,

Steve Christensen
Moderator