Re: Package conversion to V6

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg91112] Re: Package conversion to V6
  • From: Bob F <deepyogurt at gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2008 05:07:27 -0400 (EDT)

On Aug 4, 1:24 am, Bob F <deepyog... at gmail.com> wrote:
> Is there a way to get Mathematica to give recommendations/hints when
> it reads in a package file created with an earlier version of
> Mathematica like it does for notebook files? Thank...
>
> -Bob

This is a package I got off the internet and don't have the original
notebook files that created this package. The package is from Roman
Maeder's book "Computer Science with Mathematica" and was written
about 1999 and there is no newer version on his website. So Bill's
assumption was spot on about this being for a package I did not write.
Has anyone converted his CSM package to work with version 6 and would
be able/willing to post a copy or send me a copy? Thanks...

-Bob