Re: RadioButton Question

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg91089] Re: RadioButton Question
  • From: David Reiss <dbreiss at gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2008 05:03:05 -0400 (EDT)

Hi CHris,

Take a look at the documentation for Dynamic where one makes use of a
second argument.  The second argument of dynamic allows you to cause a
function to be executed when the state of the dynamic is changed.
Your expression would then have the generic form:

RadioButtonBar[Dynamic[state,secondArgument&], {"Existing", "New"}]

I hope this helps...

--David