RE: Help with StyleSheets

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg91128] RE: [mg91116] Help with StyleSheets
  • From: "Richard Hofler" <rhofler at bus.ucf.edu>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2008 04:37:57 -0400 (EDT)

Stephen,

A few months ago, Bob Ueland posted a link to two pages of detailed
step-by-step instructions for creating a Style Sheet.

http://bobueland.com/2008/06/14/create-a-style-sheet/

Also notice the link to a tutorial by David Park.

Both of these should help you. Good luck.

Richard

Richard Hofler
Professor
Department of Economics