Help with StyleSheets

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg91116] Help with StyleSheets
  • From: "Stephen" <unavailable at notvalid.com>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2008 05:08:14 -0400 (EDT)

 I'm working with Mathematica 6, and I'm having trouble working with
StyleSheets.  What I'm looking to do is to change the formatting of the
"Input" style.

Here's what I did:

1.  Open a new Notebook.

2.  Format > Edit StyleSheet

3.  Choose a Style to Modify > Input

4.  Make sure the Input cell is selected and go to:  Format > Font

5.  Make the appropriate changes.

 After I did that, the appropriate sections in the Untitled-1 notebook
changed to reflect the size and bold/normal status, but that's it.  The font
itself didn't change.

 What did I miss?

Stephen