Connecting pipes

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg91321] Connecting pipes
  • From: hocaosau at gmail.com
  • Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 06:54:23 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

I'd like to draw a network of connecting of pipes (like that 3D pipe
screen saver). Supposed I have the coordinates stored in Coord, and
I'd like to connect, say, Coord[[4]] to Coord[[2]], etc.

I figure I could use the cylinder function (damned Euler angle!) to
draw a single pipe, but haven't quite figured out how to connect them
together. Any suggestion?

Thanks

Caosau
PS. Bonus if I can do it with cartesian coords.