Re: Locate palette at top edge of screen?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg91363] Re: Locate palette at top edge of screen?
  • From: "L. Dwynn Lafleur" <lafleur at louisiana.edu>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 03:37:14 -0400 (EDT)

Jens,

Thanks for the reply.  However, using the slider created with your
command cannot move the palette ABOVE the bottom of the main title bar,
at least not on my system.  After executing the commands written in your
message, when I drag the created slider upward with my mouse, the
palette faithfully tracks the slider position until the top edge of the
palette reaches the bottom edge of the main title bar.  Thereafter, as I
continue to drag the slider upward, the palette does not respond.

Increasing the vertical coordinates of the initial position and/or that
of the maximum slider position the numerical parameters in the
Manipulate command still does not allow the palette to be position above
the bottom  edge of the main title bar.  So far, the only way I have
found to get the palette above the bottom edge of the title bar is to
drag it manually with the mouse.

Dwynn

--
L. Dwynn Lafleur