Legend text font

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg91388] Legend text font
  • From: Joerg Schaber <schaber at molgen.mpg.de>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 07:16:30 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

how can I set the font for a legend text?

I have to use a construct with Showlegend:

ShowLegend[Show[graphics,BaseStyle->{FontFamily->"Arial",FontSize->16}],Legend]

The BaseStyle option does not seem to apply for the legend and I didn't
find an option to set the font for the legend text.

best,

joerg