Multifile search

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg91424] Multifile search
  • From: Steve Gray <stevebg at roadrunner.com>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 04:15:31 -0400 (EDT)

I thought I saw an announcement of a search utility that would act
like Google Desktop but for Mathematica files. I want to find what file
references certain symbols without having to go through hundreds of
files. I can't recall where I saw this or even if I already have it.
Thanks for any tips.

Steve Gray