Re: usage

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg91546] Re: usage
  • From: Gopinath Venkatesan <gopinathv at ou.edu>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 06:40:35 -0400 (EDT)

Bobby,

Thank you very much for your help and suggestions. I agree with you that I made it complicated for reading.

I tried executing the NDSolve[] with semi-colon removed, and yes, there are unknown v1, v2, v3, vi, and phi (symbol), which are all variables of the differential system. I wish there is no problem with this as we are supplying 10 initial conditions to the NDSolve[]. However the problem is the undefined tplditr[] which is puzzling me. Oliver, sometime back to my another post, suggested Evaluate[] to use it inside the nested If[] and it worked for that example well. But in this case, we still find that it is not defined yet.

I apologize for confusing you with more number of definitions. I need not have defined so many variables for the same purpose. I thought it is better to have them in case if I enclose all of them inside a Do/While loop.

I am still trying to figure out the problem and meanwhile got an idea on the solution procedure. Instead of keeping the first NDSolve[] separate, I will try to merge both the solution procedures (modset  and modsetitr) and run it with reactP1 to equal 2 q1, (and similar procedure applies to reactP2) and then solve it to get the other quantities and repeat this cycle. I will update here as I get some thing interesting. Thank you for helping me.

Regards,

Gopinath