Notation package in v7

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg94280] Notation package in v7
  • From: "Jaccard Florian" <Florian.Jaccard at he-arc.ch>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 07:02:40 -0500 (EST)

Hello everybody,

I just tried the Notation package in v7.
In the help browser
(Notation/tutorial/NotationSymbolizeAndInfixNotation), I tried the first
three Inputs and already got en error message... seems that <<Notation`
doesn't work anymore on my computer.

Could you try on your computers? Would be intersting to know if it's a
general problem or if it's just a bug of my system.

Thanks in advance.

Florian Jaccard