Re: Re: "The requested evaluator is not currently defined"

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg94630] Re: [mg94612] Re: "The requested evaluator is not currently defined"
  • From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 07:21:07 -0500 (EST)

Actually, what just worked was to use menu command

  Kernel > Kernel Configuration Options

and then use Add and specify Local for the kernel.

Now I can evaluate in 5.2 as usual.

But as soon as I do the first evaluation, I am still getting a
mysterious sequence of Messages of the form

   Join::heads: Heads CurrentValue and List at positions 1 and 2
      are expected to be the same. More

that I have not yet been able to trace back to a source.

Murray Eisenberg                     murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
Amherst, MA 01003-9305