Re: Can you minimize a notebook window from a notebook in Version 6?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg84879] Re: Can you minimize a notebook window from a notebook in Version 6?
  • From: deepyogurt at gmail.com
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 07:02:33 -0500 (EST)

Thanks very much to both Rob & Daniel -- you guys are wizards of the
nth degree!!! Both methods worked exactly like I was hoping. I tried
to search for the "WindowMiniaturize" in the Doc Center and on Wolfram
web site, but found nothing. Is there a list somewhere of the
arguments you can give to "FrontEndTokenExecute"??? I have been trying
to solve this problem for I don't know how long. Thanks to both of you
for making my day!!!!

-Bob