Re: Findfit in C++

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg84947] Re: Findfit in C++
  • From: giovanni resta <g.restaCUT at CUTiit.cnr.it>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 04:04:54 -0500 (EST)

Mayneord wrote:

> I just wanted to copy from it manually but please can you
> tell me what is this header file given at the beginning of the code
> #include "nrutil.h" ? .

It is usually a file which contains the definition of some
macros, function headers, etc.etc. for some things which
are used often in the numerical recipies, to avoid repetitions.

It is impossible to say it you really need it, without
looking at the code of the function you want to write.
Anyway it is explained on the book, and you'll also
find a lot of information (probably also the file itself)
if you simply search nrutil.h  with google.

g.