Wolfram Mathematica 6.0 B-splines

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg89240] Wolfram Mathematica 6.0 B-splines
  • From: "turkidc" <turkidc at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2008 03:35:19 -0400 (EDT)

Hello!

I really need help about this one.Yesterday I got assigment to solve a
problem in Mathematica 6.0 i need to be ready on monday with presentation
but we didn't had any practical work with that programm and i started to
lose my nervs cause is impossible to familiarize with that programm in such
short time
The problem is called B-splines degree 3
I need to create B-spline curve with 10 control points. Control points must
be mouse interactive so when you drag one of them the B-spline curve needs
to move...

I beg for a help cause there is no way i could make that i downloaded sample
from mathematica website
http://demonstrations.wolfram.com/BSplineCurveWithKnots/

but i dont know how to re-edit that project cause i dont know math code....
all i need to do with that exaple is to put more control points (10) and
make it degree 3 and delete all other interactive stuff on that exaple like
view interactive buttons etc....

Please help....