Re: enter key on new Mac MBP

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg89235] Re: enter key on new Mac MBP
  • From: phillman5 <PHILLMAN5 at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2008 03:34:24 -0400 (EDT)

On May 22, 12:38 am, phillman5 <PHILLM... at gmail.com> wrote:
> Although this is really a Mac question, I am posting it here since the
> main app it applies to is Mathmatica.  My old Ti 500 PB died so I
> upgraded to a MBP. On the right side of the space bar on the PB was
> the enter key, on the MBP it is another option key.  Is  there a easy
> way to reassign this right option key back to being an enter key?

On the Apple Forums I some one who offered two solutions

KeyRemap4MacBook solves this :
http://www.pqrs.org/tekezo/macosx/keyremap4macbook/index.html

Just found this here :
http://henrik.nyh.se/2008/03/map-option-to-enter

I am trying the first as the second seems to have been written by a
novice, but he does supply the source code.