Re: Wolfram Mathematica 6.0 B-splines

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg89247] Re: Wolfram Mathematica 6.0 B-splines
  • From: "David Park" <djmpark at comcast.net>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2008 16:32:25 -0400 (EDT)

You're absolutely correct. It would be impossible for anyone to learn how to
solve such a problem on Mathematica in several days if they had no
experience with Mathematica to begin with. Tell your university, college or
professor that they are being totally unrealistic and unfair.

If you are pursuing a technical career it is well worth having and learning
Mathematica but it needs something more like a semester course in it to be
able to use it comfortably on real problems.

--
David Park
djmpark at comcast.net
http://home.comcast.net/~djmpark/