Re: Re: Adding markers on the surface of a Plot3D?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg89439] Re: [mg89427] Re: Adding markers on the surface of a Plot3D?
  • From: Andrzej Kozlowski <akoz at mimuw.edu.pl>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 06:20:04 -0400 (EDT)

I really feel compelled to add one more thing. I almost never use
Microsoft Office, but the reason is not any hostility towards
Microsoft (the only difference between Microsoft and its rivals that I
can see is that the former already is where the latter would like to
be) but simply that I do not have much use for the sort of stuff it
does. But using Microsoft Office as an exmaple of commercial failure
that is supposedly threating WRI sounds like a pretty good joke. With
failure like that who needs success?

Andrzej Kozlowski