Notebooks location

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg89456] Notebooks location
  • From: mante <claude.mante at univmed.fr>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 03:39:35 -0400 (EDT)

Dear all,
          I recently upgraded Mathematica (5.2 -> 6.0.1.0) and, because
of compatibility problem, I have to continue using 5.2...
My problem is that both versions share the same -say-  "recently loaded
notebooks" list.
Is it possible to have two separate lists (I bet the answer is YESSSS)?
I suspect that one should use *NotebooksMenu*, but this function is
quite ill-documented.
Thanks,
       Claude

--