Re: Notebooks location

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg89481] Re: Notebooks location
  • From: "David Park" <djmpark at comcast.net>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 07:13:40 -0400 (EDT)

Yes, when you upgrade Mathematica, your $UserBaseDirectory and
$BaseDirectory remain the same. What I usually do is have two major folders
there, an Applications folder and a 'Studies' folder that contains all my
notebooks. When I upgraded from 5.2 to 6.0 I just made a copy 'Studies5.2'
of of my existing notebooks. But I never actually go there.

--
David Park
djmpark at comcast.net
http://home.comcast.net/~djmpark/