Re: Show and 6.0

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg89534] Re: Show and 6.0
  • From: dh <dh at metrohm.ch>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 02:57:53 -0400 (EDT)

!!! To the rescue of the Mathematica book !!!!!

Hello Andrzej,

I actually read it more than once and liked it not badly (although that

was when it did not yet contain so much typsetting stuff). It presents

the material three times. The first time easy and superficial, the

second time more deeply and the third time on the reference level. I

think this is a good approach. And I would read it again if I would have

to start again. Before Mathematica was available,  programming and debugging of

mathematical algorthm was really hard and Mathematica made it so much easier.

Therefore, I was really enthusiastic, what may explain why I devoured

the book.

(Note that this time it is you, who does not give any specifics.)

Daniel

--

Daniel Huber

Metrohm Ltd.

Oberdorfstr. 68

CH-9100 Herisau

Tel. +41 71 353 8585, Fax +41 71 353 8907

E-Mail:<mailto:dh at metrohm.com>

Internet:<http://www.metrohm.com>