Making Transparent Legend Backgrounds

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg89606] Making Transparent Legend Backgrounds
  • From: Gregory Lypny <gregory.lypny at videotron.ca>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2008 05:31:28 -0400 (EDT)

Hello,

Can anyone tell me how to make the background of a plot legend
transparent?  Apparently, I can't use LegendBackground unless
LegendShadow is not set to None, but I don't want a shadow!  This is
what I've got so far.

PlotLegend->{ "Targets","Dynamic MVPs"},
LegendShadow->None,
LegendPosition->{-0.8,-0.4},
LegendTextSpace->6

Any tips would be much appreciated.