Re: Fonts in publication quality figures.

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg89630] Re: Fonts in publication quality figures.
  • From: mark mcclure <mcmcclur at unca.edu>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 06:15:10 -0400 (EDT)

On Jun 13, 6:12 am, Aaron Fude <aaronf... at gmail.com> wrote:
> I having all sorts of trouble with trying to get fonts to match up the
> rest of my LaTeX document in publication figures.

You might look into psfrag on the LaTeX side.  This allows you to
substitute arbitrary text strings in your figure with LaTeX commands
that are typeset and placed at that point in the figure.  As a result,
the fonts in the figure match perfectly with the containing document.
This has worked for me in Elsevier journals, at least.

Mark