minor progress with 6.0 Documentation

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg89642] minor progress with 6.0 Documentation
  • From: Ken Levasseur <klevasseur at mac.com>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 06:39:16 -0400 (EDT)

I spent another hour listing to a Wolfram Web Seminar on Workbench.
After being totally confused, I decided to try to work through
DocuTools without Workbench.   Soon after, I  discovered the function
called  FunctionPageForSymbol  that's part of DocuTools.   It has
solved the problem I had with generating function pages, so I thought
I'd share this others who are struggling with this.  Information is at

http://faculty.uml.edu/klevasseur/eaam/FunctionPagesCreation.nb

One issue I still have is that Information on a name doesn't include
a link to the function file for that name.  I thought that was
automatic when you had such a page in the right location.

Ken Levasseur
http://faculty.uml.edu/klevasseur