Re: Mathematica performance improvements

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg89860] Re: [mg89841] Mathematica performance improvements
  • From: Syd Geraghty <sydgeraghty at mac.com>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 02:46:28 -0400 (EDT)

Hi all,

A private communication made me aware that not everyone is familiar
with the MathematicaMark Benchmark that has been distributed with Mathematica
for the last several versions.

It can be found in the Documentation Center in guide/SystemInformation
in the section at the bottom called More About

 >>> MathematicaMark Benchmark

It is very nice as it reports your system performance versus other
configurations of hardware & OSs.

HTH.

Cheers ... Syd

Syd Geraghty B.Sc, M.Sc.

sydgeraghty at mac.com

Mathematica 6.0.3 for Mac OS X x86 (64 - bit) (21st May, 2008)
MacOS X V 10.5.2
MacBook Pro 2.33 Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo  2GB RAM