Re: Bug of Units-package in combination with DynamicModule

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg90021] Re: Bug of Units-package in combination with DynamicModule
  • From: dh <dh at metrohm.ch>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 04:45:34 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Hannes,

with version 6.0.3 the context after re-opening is Global` and Unit is

on the context path. I think this is the work of DynamicModule.

Daniel

--

Daniel Huber

Metrohm Ltd.

Oberdorfstr. 68

CH-9100 Herisau

Tel. +41 71 353 8585, Fax +41 71 353 8907

E-Mail:<mailto:dh at metrohm.com>

Internet:<http://www.metrohm.com>